The following are modalities potentially used by the Acupuncturist:
- Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture (TCM): designed for, but not limited to; pain management, muscle-skeletal, digestive, menstrual, and respiratory imbalances.
- 5 Element Acupuncture: designed to address neurological, psychological and psycho-spiritual imbalances.
- Tui Na: Chinese medical massaged designed to work the fascia, and deep tissues of the body.
- Moxibustion: a topical heat therapy designed to energize and restore the body and specific organ systems.
- Reflexology: foot massage designed to treat the body as a whole through pressure points specifically corresponding to various organs of the body.
- Reiki: light touch energy work designed to calm and relax the patient and relieve energetic imbalances.
Great for Beginners & All Levelsmeet Benjamin Craig, L.Ac.
Initial Evaluation and Treatment:
An initial Acupuncture evaluation and treatment consists of a consultation designed to understand the patient’s chief complaint, and how best to balances his or her physiology; returning the patient to a state of homeostasis. Once the best course of treatment is determined; Acupuncture, Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage), Dietary recommendations and Reiki are applied to the patient.Need to discuss a custom Program? Email:
These treatments are designed to reinforce, re-evaluate and continue the patient’s initial treatment. For acute injuries or imbalances consistent treatments provide for rapid healing and restoration of the body. In the case of chronic issues, regular treatments reeducate the body and/or mind to remain balanced and to gradually heal from the inside out. Upon the initial evaluation, the Acupuncturist will recommend to the patient how frequently and how many times they should receive follow up treatments.
- Initial Session - $100
- Follow-Up Session - $80
- 3 Follow-Up Sessions - $228
- 6 Follow-Up Sessions - $432
- 12 Follow-Up Sessions - $780
The Initial Session is 75 minutess long, and the Follow-Up Sessions are 60 minutes long.